We are currently short-listing a really exciting opportunity for a Data Analytics Manager. This role is a strategic role and will be working closely with senior management and business stakeholders. This role offers an excellent salary package along with an excellent investment into the chosen candidates long term career.
- Excellent Salary and Long Term Career Position
- Strategic role with with Senior Manager & Stakeholders
- Join a Dynamic and Innovative project team
Key functional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited higher learning institution required or equivalent combination of experience and education (preferred area of study: Business, Mathematics, Computer Science or other similar fields).
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in Analytics Management and customer modeling, managing specific segment development initiatives.
- Must have knowledge of statistical methods and system design used to analyse customer data and behavior.
- Minimum of 3 years experience programming in SAS.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Experience with campaign management and segmentation tools.
Key functional experience
- Segment and target customers to support data-driven marketing campaigns using analytics.
- Develop customer analyses to be used to support identification of priority customer opportunities, and to serve as fact-base in developing program content.
- Develop customer acquisition modeling to transform into high client value.
- Develop media/ marketing mix automation across a variety of channels.
- Integrates statistical analysis of performance to recommend improvements and alterations in a closed loop process. Has experience with regression modeling, predictive modeling, cluster analysis.
- Develop and build out testing and implementation strategies
- Create campaigns, perform data audits, validate counts and ensure that files are properly delivered on time.
- Assist with customer campaign strategy development.
- Create analytics architecture with processes, tools, and technology.
- Provide required reports, forecasts and trends analysis.
- Provide post-campaign reporting on the key metrics of segment performance, ROI, results of campaign objectives and recommend next steps.
- Use demographic appends, database modeling and lead portraits to improve response of our marketing efforts.
- Data mine multiple sources to produce significant and useful and objective insights
- Develop analysis and strategies around improving customer retention rates, increasing customer lifecycle.
- Lead staff in a manner that is consistent with our organisational culture, which is based on four values: Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, and Involvement and on open communication.