We are currently recruiting for an exclusive assignment with one of our most Innovative clients. We are searching for a Product Development Manager who will become a strategic part of this exceptional business. This organisation has solutions around Business Intelligence, Insights, Analytics & Visualisation for their clients across the Pharmaceutical & Medical Research Industries.
Join an ambitious and dynamic company with a friendly culture and a client focused, proactive attitude who have some the best technology minds in the market. If you are looking for a long term career with excellent salary and career investment then this may be the role for you…
Key Position Requirements
- In the region of five-seven years plus experience, within establishing a product vision and creating the product roadmap
- Identify, analyse, and prioritise opportunities to build products with high market-fit, that serve the needs of customers and partners.
- A passion and/or understanding within one or more of these: Data Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, Algorithms…
- Must have experience developing and detailing software product requirements, building implementation plans, and leading teams to deliver on the vision of a product.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including product management, development, quality assurance, support, marketing and sales
- Communicate ongoing updates to all stakeholders to ensure understanding of and alignment with project status/changes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt within a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to influence cross-functional teams to meet product goals.
Career experience across the following will be of advantage to this role:
- Development Manager / Senior Developers interested in a move more into product management
- Health Analytics or Business Intelligence
- Business experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotechnology sectors
If you have made a positive commitment to further your career and you possess the above attributes then please apply to this role, if you require further information on this then please contact DATA TALENT on 1300 763 895 for a confidential chat. Data Talent is exclusively focused on Data Analytics, Insights and Data Science roles across Australia. We are committed to your personal and professional career development.