Senior / Lead Data Engineer: Join a Strategic Data Engineering Team
Senior Data Engineer role to join the Data team in a hands-on and technical capacity. You will be responsible for the implementation of data solutions. Ideally, this role will be started before the end of this year or early April 2021.
- 5-7 years of data warehouse experience designing and building data solutions using Core RDBMS technology such as Teradata, Oracle
- 7-9 years of experience in building enterprise-level software solutions
- Strong coding skills with knowledge of Unix/Linux and scripting languages such as Unix Shell scripting, Python desirable
- Experience in architecting solutions at scale to empower the business and support a wide variety of use cases, from experimental work to mission-critical production operations.
- Knowledge of data modeling and understanding of different data structures – their benefits and limitations under particular use cases
- Experience in the database systems such as BigQuery, SQL Server or Oracle
- Experience with multi-threading and asynchronous event-driven programming
- Experience with high volume, high availability distributed system
- Experience in coming up with viable solutions to tough engineering problems