Senior Data Modeller | Health & Medical Domain
The role is working for an Innovative independent, not-for-profit Organisation that is working to improve health technologies, across Australia. We have partnered with this client for several years so we can offer a great insight into the position and the organisation. This is a great opportunity to develop your career, engage in the latest technologies, along with joining an organisation that is making a difference in these challenging times.
This role contributes to the design and data model of the data warehouse and reporting solutions in a strong collaborative working environment using scrum/agile methodology.
This is a pivotal role in the team that helps shape the data architecture in the project and will work closely with the senior managers and stakeholders and the team to prioritise and plan the roadmap of delivery. Ideally, you will have to design and implement a data warehouse logical model and physical database structures based on Data Vault 2.0 methodology.
- Minimum 8 years experience in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence, including data modelling tools such as ERwin, ERStudio.
- Ability to design and architect data models using various data modelling methodologies based on the use case Data Vault, dimensional, DW modelling
- Extensive experience in Designs Data Models at conceptual, logical and physical levels across multiple domains.
- Knowledge of Data Modeling concepts (relational and dimensional) like Star/Snowflake schema, Normalised, Fact and Dimension tables
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organisational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture.
Any questions please just let me know. Finally, we have partnered with this client for several years so we can offer a great insight into the position and the organisation.
Data Talent Australia partners exclusively with its clients, we are solely dedicated to the recruitment of Technical and Strategic Talent across Data Science & Analytics, ML & AI Engineering, Data & Cloud Engineering & Product Development throughout Australia.