Enterprise Data Analytics & Governance Delivery Manager
- Lead implementation of data standards for customer data across multiple systems and business unit that steward customer data. Development and implementation of data governance processes and frameworks, Extensive experience in Data Warehousing and Analytics projects and concepts.
- Development and implementation of data governance processes and frameworks
- Facilitate to discuss and agree on what data issues to prioritise, projects and change request to implement, share maturity assessment outcomes, plan training for new capabilities supported by IT tools, share new ideas and data roadmap.
- Drive business requirements and user stories for data capabilities using user stories and agile methodology.
- Partner with data architecture, data analytics team to establish best practice for data management.
- Be part of the scrum team, sometimes as a product owner, and define priorities of user stories an epics related to customer data to implement in the sprint cycles.
- Define data quality business rule, dimension and reporting metrics. Design and implement a process to monitor and improve the quality of data with definitions of roles and responsibilities. Develop KPIs and establish an operational framework for actively managing data quality
- Lead, own and champion data management across the customer organisation and develop a culture that embraces the value of data quality management, as well as inspiring and engaging others in new ways of working, innovation and performance to enhance value and commitment.
- Manage communication and change management with stakeholders directly and indirectly impacted by data management procedures and assist stakeholders in standing up capability within their organisation