As the head of Data Science & Analytics, you will report to the CTO and be strategically involved in building the Data Science & Analytics capability across this Innovative product Company
- A unique Career opportunity along with an excellent Salary Package
- A truly Innovative, Fresh and Dynamic Project Team
- An Opportunity to contribute to further growth of this growing Technology Company
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- You will have a minimum of seven to ten years experience working within an Enterprise Data Science & Analytics environment.
You will have proven experience building out the Data Science & Analytics capability across Technology driven businesses.
- A desire to become the strategic lead in a fast-growing Technology Company.
- Engage with key stakeholder to include CTO, C-level board, Head of Applications, Product & Marketing Manager to inform requirements documents, product roadmaps, and data architecture with detailed understanding of the data science needs and expectations of both generalist and sophisticated quantitative users.
- Work closely with the product and development organisation and teams, lead the integration of predictive modeling, machine learning and artificial intelligence approaches, time series forecasting, text analytics, etc. into data architecture, intellectual property, and products
- Experience working collaboratively with engineering teams onto integrate models, product and services, and applications that are based around the findings and correlations of the data.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in an early stage entrepreneurial environment, willingness to play a versatile role in small team coupled with desire to help build a global team.