location: Brisbane | job type: Consultant | salary range: $110,000- $130,000 | job type: Full -Time
Our clients commitment to its people is just as important as our relationships with the client companies we serve. They take the time to know you as well as we know our clients. It’s important to us to develop an in-depth understanding of your expertise, work experience, long-term career goals and your vision of the ideal work environment to ensure the opportunities we provide are ideally suited for you.
- A minimum of three to five years working in an enterprise Business Intelligence project environment. Experience within either Business Objects, Cognos TM1 is critical for this role. Our client is interested in reviewing candidates who have a Consultancy or an End User career experience.
- Leading various Business Intelligence projects through all phases, across teams, and working with customers and partners to define scope and requirements;
- Ensuring on-time delivery of team deliverables including requirements, design, code, and system and integration testing;
- Excellent analytical, planning, and team leadership skills with demonstrated expertise in all phases of Business Intelligence project development and maintenance, requirements definition, detailed design and planning, effective implementation practices, integration, acceptance testing and closeout with the Business Application Managers;
- Excellent verbal, written and administrative skills including effective reporting and presentation skills along with strong customer relationship skills with the ability to manage customer expectations and resolve ambiguities;
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to motivate, make decisions and solve problems creatively;
- Interface with partners and in-house development teams in order to drive direction of
- Comfortable multi-tasking in an aggressive, leading-edge technology environment with demonstrated flexibility and ability to deal with multiple priorities, working independently and as an innovative team player.
Data Talent is exclusively focused on Business Intelligence, Business Performance Management, Data Warehouse & Big Data Recruitment across Australia. We are committed to your personal and professional career development.