Data Engineering Manager | January 2021 Start
We are interested in talking to Data Engineering professionals who are looking for their next career challenge. We are short-listing and interviewing over the next couple of weeks.
- Responsible for management of the Enterprise Data Systems, including design, development and maintenance of the data platforms, solutions architecture and delivery.
- Responsible for partnering with business stakeholders to implement & manage Enterprise Datawarehouse, operational data sources and solutions to provide insights into business performance and needs and creating policies and procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
- A high-level of experience around creating cloud data platform strategy, open across AWS, GCP or Azure.
- The ability/experience in leading the delivery and growing a small team of Data Engineers & Developers. Along with a high-level collaboration of Data Science & Analytics team and projects.
- Directs and manages information systems that enable timely and effective use of resources.
- Provides leadership and management for resources and tools that provide business reporting, solution strategy for information delivery, data administration, data acquisition/integration, analytics, and data management on an enterprise level.
- Works with stakeholders to manage delivery and lead teams of data analytics resources in the design and delivery of information systems solutions.
- Maintains a long-range enterprise system plan consistent with business objectives. Accountable for Enterprise Data Management and Analytics strategic planning.
- Collaborates with peers to ensure understanding of current technology trends and implement new solutions.
- Industry experience is open, we are interested in talking with candidates from Enterprise & Technology Product, or Data Platform Organisations.