This is a great opportunity to work within the Innovative Healthcare sector with an organisation which makes a real difference to Australia’s health and well being.
Data Engineer | Healthcare Sector | Data Modelling |
On behalf of our exclusive client, we are currently seeking an experienced Data Engineer to join a high performing team of Data professionals. This is a key role where you will contribute to the design and data model of our client’s data warehouse and reporting solutions and help shape the data architecture within the project.
- A minimum of five years of experience in database and/or data warehouse data modelling and design, on medium to large systems using ER/Studio, ERWIN or other standard data modelling tools.
- A minimum of 12 months of logical design experience working with large scale, multiple business solutions across divisions or enterprise.
- A minimum of 12 months Data Vault Modelling (1.0, 2.0) environment experience within an enterprise organisation.
- Sound data warehouse knowledge i.e. source data analysis, data profiling, data quality management, master and reference data management and BI reporting skills.
- Experience or an interest in developing skills across within Snowflake and Talend
- Experience working in an Agile development methodology.
- Requirements gathering and data analysis with the ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
- Solid and effective written, interpersonal, oral and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Highly motivated and the ability to influence key audiences on technical challenges.
- Please note this role will be remote working initially and as restrictions ease than working 2-3 days from their office location. This role can be based in either Melbourne or Sydney.