Big Data Developer | Innovated Projects
The successful candidates will be skilled in the collection of massive volumes of data, implementing data science algorithms into production services and developing the data integration flows into different systems.
In addition, you will/should:
- Build high-volume near real-time data processing applications using Hadoop platform.
- Be involved in building and evolving a query and reporting framework on top of the Hadoop cluster to facilitate data mining, predictive Modeling, analytics and dash-boarding.
- Be involved in finding, evaluating and deploying new Big Data technologies and tools.
- Support a wide variety of ad hoc data needs.
- Enjoy being challenged and to solve complex problems on a daily basis.
- Have a strong ability to prepare and present data in a visually appealing and easy to understand manner.
- Be proficient in designing efficient and robust ETL workflows.
- Have very strong SQL query optimisation skills.
- Be able to tune Hadoop solutions to improve performance and end-user experience.
- Be able to work with both on premises and cloud computing environments.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be able to work in teams and collaborate with others to clarify requirements.
- Be able to assist in documenting requirements as well as resolve conflicts or ambiguities.
- Have strong co-ordination and project management skills to handle complex projects.
- Have excellent attention to details and strong organisational skills to manage multiple work requests and projects.
- Be passionate about data, finding insights and analysis.
- Have experience in working in an Agile environment.