Our Client is looking for dedicated and driven technology professionals who continually strive to enhance their environment; embrace a broader spectrum of technologies; and accelerate their careers. This position requires a person who has a passion exploring data and developing interactive, visually appealing, business intelligence reports.
- Excellent Salary Package plus Company Benefits
- Real investment offerings into your career
- Fresh, Dynamic and Innovative Organisation
Interested in taking a senior and strategic position ? Do you have excellent QlikView or Tableau complex project experience ? A passion to develop your career ?…then read on..
Key Career experience
- A high level experience with business intelligence or advanced Visualisation tools such as QlikView, Tableau, Business Objects, PowerPivot, PowerView within complex and enterprise projects
- Four + years’ experience across programming business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customisations within the visualisation tools software environment.
- Experience with drill-downs, drill through, reporting analytics, etc.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Excel (including experience with pivot tables, macros, lookups), Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Access, SQL Server (database management)
- Experience leading and mentoring a small team is plus, is not essential, however is all about your passion and your drive to develop your career
- Big Data experience a plus (MongoDB, Hadoop, NoSQL, etc)
- Knowledge or experience with ETL process (SQL SSIS, Informatica, Datastage, or any other ETL tool) required.
- Important Functional Skills
- Strong relationship building skills, which include maintaining positive client and vendor relationships; able to present to senior level executives
- Ability to work in a high paced environments. Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills, with strong ability to quickly learn and comprehend business processes and problems in order to effectively develop technical solutions to their requirements. –
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. – Solid team player with demonstrated successes in a group environment and ability to lead technical projects in addition to being a technical resource.
please contact DATA TALENT on 1300 763 895 for a confidential chat.